With the improvement of the level of science and technology, modern aquaculture has become more and more scaled and modernized, and people have gradually neglected the original living habits of sows. Making crickets a common disease in swine farms is second only to reproductive system disorders. For a long time, people have not fully understood and paid enough attention to the sow's leg problems. In recent years, due to peopleâ€™s concerns about pig health and animal welfare, and the impact of kicking on production efficiency, the sowâ€™s problem of leg kicking has drawn increasing attention from the domestic and international hog industry and related departments. Also deepening. The use of the Jinbao dry spreader bed to prevent and control the occurrence of sow kicks has been affirmed and praised by many farmers and experts.
First, the cause of the sow's leg formation
1. Although the emergence of the orientation bar has solved the problem of density in the culture of the farm, the positioning bar has bound the living habit of the sow, and the long-term sows suffer from problems such as kicking and licking.
2. The temperature in the housing is too high or too low, the ventilation is poor, and the content of harmful gases such as ammonia gas and hydrogen sulfide is high. The abnormal weather changes cause the sow's resistance to decline.
3. Unbalanced nutrient supply can also cause sows to lick their legs. Such as: calcium, phosphorus and other nutritional imbalance or lack of calcium and phosphorus during lactation can lead to reduced bone density, sows prone to pathological fractures.
4. Long-term maintenance of the cement floor, mud floor, and slatted floor results in excessive leaks or breakage of the joints, resulting in injuries to the sow's hoof and legs. The environment of the housing is not in compliance with bacterial pathogenic microorganisms, resulting in inflammation and infection.
Second, the principle of dry-type fermentation bed fermentation bed is a new type of ecological farming technology, in layman's terms, the fermentation bed pig raising technology is to pass the current cement floor sty, replaced by laying in the pigpen with fermentation A new breed of pig mode of functional ground. In the pens, evenly spread the golden treasure dry fermented bed fermentation agent and the sawdust to mix the bedding, the total thickness is about 50 centimeters. After the pig is put into the bed, it normally starts to heat up from the 2nd to the 3rd day, and it lasts for 3-7 days. After activated colonization, functional microbes multiply in geometric progression (up to 272 in 24 hours of theoretical breeding). Using pig manure and urine as nutrient sources, the litter mixture is gradually warmed and fermented. The temperature of the central fermentation layer can reach 35 ~ 50 Â°C or higher, the surface temperature in winter and summer, long-term stability in the more than two dozen degrees, the basic formation of a constant temperature bed.
Third, why dry sprinkler bed can effectively control the sow licking legs
1. The fermentation bed is arched. In the normal operation of the Jinbao Dry Sausage Fermenting Bed, a large number of yeasts, actinomycetes and other probiotics, as well as various beneficial metabolites and crude proteins, are generated in the bed, and boron can be formed during the decomposition and transformation of microorganisms. Manganese, copper, calcium, zinc, molybdenum and other trace elements. The doping of dozens of centimeters of the fermentation bed can satisfy the pig's inherent arching characteristics. The pig arch eats these beneficial substances in the fermentation bed, especially the trace elements, which can supplement the deficiency of the sow's body and improve the sow. resistance.
2, fermentation bed circle spacious. The dry-sweeping sow breeding sow is not limited by the positioning column, so that the sow can freely move freely in the comfortable fermentation mattress material, greatly reducing the binding of the sow, and significantly improving the physiological function of the sow body. Make it healthy and rarely sick.
3, the fermentation bed is comfortable. The surface temperature of the dry-sweeping fermentation bed is maintained at 20 degrees regardless of seasons. It is warm in winter and cool in summer, and the ventilation and air circulation of the house is good. The dry and soft litter effectively solves the shortcomings of the cement floor in cold, moist and airtight conditions. The breeding sow is no longer subject to damage caused by the concrete floor or slat floor.
4, the fermentation bed clean. Based on the principles of microbiology and ecology, the Jinbao Fermentation Bed Swine Technology uses a uniquely active complex microbiota to continuously and steadily convert pig waste into gas, crude protein, and bacterial protein and energy to achieve complete excrement. Degradable pollution-free, zero emissions. The house is clean and sanitary, there is no breeding of pathogens, and the disease resistance of the sow is obviously improved. Natural sows rarely lame.
In summary, the dry-sweeping sow breeding sow has the effects of deodorization, environmental protection, disease resistance, energy saving and grain saving, greatly improving the stress resistance of the sow, enabling the sow to grow healthily, and the elimination rate is significantly reduced. Details can be consulted: Beijing Huaxia Kangyuan Technology Co., Ltd. Telephone Toll Free Hotline:
How to choose fermentation bed bacteria
The Central Guard Bureau has made significant use of dry-sweeping fermentation beds to raise pigs
Benefits of dry-type fermentation beds
Bio Ethanol Fuel,Fuel Ethanol,Ethanol Fuel For Cars,Environment Good Ethanol Fuel
JILIN COFCO BIO-CHEM AND BIO-ENERGY MARKETING CO., LTD , https://www.cofco-biotech.com