In winter, the temperature is low and the weather is cold. The growth and reproduction of most pathogenic microorganisms are inhibited. Therefore, the incidence of rabbits is small, and the survival rate of puppies is high. Adult rabbits have a fast, high density, good skin quality and toughness, which is a good time for rabbit breeding and breeding. In order to ensure that the Rex rabbits will be safely and safely raised in winter and improve the survival rate of the pups, cold insulation in winter is the most important aspect of feeding and management. Adjusting feed, grasping the winter crops, preventing diseases and other links can not be ignored. The following describes the precautions for winter feeding in rabbits.
First, cold insulation
1. Rabbits' growth characteristics. Rex rabbits are animals that are resistant to heat and cold, but they are afraid of frigidity when they are born. The optimum temperature for breeding is 10 to 25Â°C. When the temperature exceeds 30 Â°C in the summer, some adverse reactions occur in rabbits, such as difficulty breathing, rapid heartbeat, drooling, loss of appetite and other symptoms; when the temperature is lower than -5 Â°C, especially the bunnies are vulnerable to frostbite or freezing However, young rabbits show reduced appetite; when the weather changes abruptly, enteritis diarrhea occurs. Therefore, the temperature in the winter rabbit house should be controlled between 5 and 10Â°C, and the temperature inside the house should be kept relatively stable to prevent the sudden change of temperature and hot and cold, in order to prevent the occurrence of a cold, especially to make pregnancy Female rabbits and nursing care of young and young rabbits, cold insulation, frostbite prevention and freezing, to ensure the survival rate of pups and safe winter.
2. Create a suitable environment.
(1) In the winter, doors and windows should be repaired first. When the temperature suddenly drops, hang curtains at night to prevent thieves from invading and maintain a certain temperature in the house.
(2) The bedding should be replaced frequently in the farrowing box to keep the box dry and comfortable, and the temperature is suitable. The temperature in the house should be maintained between 5 and 10Â°C to create a good living environment.
(3) When the outside temperature continues to drop, heating devices such as stoves and fire can be used to increase the temperature in the house. However, to keep the air in the house fresh, there must be ventilation holes to prevent gas poisoning.
(4) In the case of fewer breeding and breeding females, farmers can choose to dry, leeward and sunny, dig a cellar, cover a plastic shed, and place a living cage in the cellar. It can be kept at about 10Â°C, which is a good way for females to breed in winter. Can also take the method of cave breeding, the depth of the cave is about 0.5 meters, the temperature can be maintained at between 10 ~ 15 Â°C, is the best temperature for the growth and development of female rabbits and litter, young rabbits.
(5) If the farmer raises more females, a plastic greenhouse can be used to build the greenhouse. The height of the greenhouse is 3 meters, the middle is 3.5 meters, and the width is 5 to 6 meters. The length is not limited, depending on the number of female rabbits. This method can not only solve the problem of littering in female rabbits, but also solve the rearing problem of young rabbits after weaning. It can be reared in the greenhouse after weaning. Use rabbits in plastic greenhouses to pay attention to ventilation during the day, keep the air in the shed fresh, prevent air pollution in the shed, and cause respiratory diseases. At night, due to the temperature drop, straw or cotton quilts can be covered on the shed. The temperature inside the shed is relatively stable. This method has already been implemented in some places and has received very good results.
Second, adjust the feed, increase the amount of feed
In cold weather in winter, rabbits consume large amounts of energy, consume more material, and have less green and green feed. Therefore, before going into the winter, you should have enough green feed and juicy feed, such as carrots, white radish, green leaves, carrot leaves, and food leaves, etc., and feed green feed every day to supplement vitamin deficiency. The combination of refined roughage should be reasonable and palatable to increase the appetite and promote growth of rabbits. Due to the large energy consumption in winter, the ratio of concentrate feed should be properly adjusted during feed processing, and high protein and high energy feeds should be fed, especially the proportion of energy feed can be increased in a timely manner, such as the total amount of corn that should be included in the total feed. 25%, protein feed accounted for 6% to 18% of the total feed, which can meet the energy and protein needs of the litter of the female rabbit, maintain normal physiological functions, and promote the growth and development of young rabbits. For males and females, it is advisable to feed some germinating feeds, such as malt, or adding rabbit specific multivitamins to improve male breeding ability, semen quality, normal estrus of female rabbits, and increased lactating capacity. Due to the cold in winter, Rex rabbits consume a lot and eat much. In the feeding method, the amount of feeding is appropriately increased to improve the body's ability to resist cold. It is fed 2 to 3 times a day, young rabbits 3 to 4 times, and young rabbits. Adult rabbits are fed 100 to 150 grams, and young rabbits are fed 50 to 100 grams. The amount of lactating female rabbits needs to be relatively high to ensure that the female rabbits are in need during the lactation period while providing clean drinking water.
Third, do a good job of winter and increase the number of
Rex rabbits can breed in winter, and the winter-born puppies have a strong physique, high survival rate, few diseases, fast growth and growth, thick and thick piles, and are most suitable for planting. If it is sold as a commodity rabbit, it will be slaughtered from March to April next year. It is in a period of high prices, excellent hair quality, and good sales. Therefore, it is essential for the increase of economic benefits to ensure that the breeding of female rabbits is carried out in winter. In winter, when the temperature is low in winter, the female rabbit is sometimes slow in estrus. It is advised to feed more green feed or germinating feed as much as possible, or add vitamin E to the feed to prompt the female rabbit to have early estrus and early mating. The breeding female must maintain the medium level of the female rabbit and keep the mother. Rabbits are physically strong. Male rabbits should maintain a medium-upper level and add carrots to improve male rabbits' breeding ability and semen quality. Male rabbits are best kept indoors at a temperature of 10Â°C or more. When mating, they should choose to be carried out at noon on sunny days. The method of breeding should be carried out by compounding and reassembling methods to reduce the rate of empty arms and increase the success rate of breeding. In order to increase the survival rate of the pups, increase the number of pups and reduce the death of the pups, the mother and the baby can be used to separate and feed. When the female rabbits are farrowed, the young rabbits are taken out of their nests and placed in an incubator or in a warm carton. The animals are covered with rabbit hair and placed in a warm room. The female rabbits are breast-fed once a day. This method can To ensure the survival rate of puppies, but also to allow the calving female rabbits to eat well and rest, and can reduce the occurrence of certain diseases.
Fourth, prevent the occurrence of disease
In the winter, it is necessary to strengthen management, do a good job in sanitation, and reduce the incidence of diseases. Winter rex rabbits are susceptible to many diseases, mainly colds, pneumonia, diarrhea, enteritis, pasteurellosis and other diseases, in addition to taking care of the cold insulation, but also should maintain the cleanliness of rabbits utensils to prevent the rabbit house damp. Anti-moisture method can be sprinkled on the ground with some white ash, one can play a role in moisture absorption, but also play a role in disinfection. During the cold season in winter, due to the closing of doors and windows, the air in the rabbit house is not only not conducive to the growth and development of the Rex rabbits, but also causes various epidemic infectious diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to open doors and windows at noon on sunny days to allow air circulation to keep the air fresh and reduce the occurrence of pasterellosis. Clean stools regularly and do regular disinfection. In the processing of feed, it is necessary to add anticoccidial drugs and drugs for prevention of intestinal diseases so that prevention is the main method. To prevent the occurrence of rabbit lice, the young rabbits should be given a rabbit lice vaccine in time, and the dose must be met. Each neck is injected subcutaneously with 1.5 to 2 ml. The male and female rabbits were injected in time according to the breeding and pregnancy conditions to ensure the normal growth and development of winter rabbits and safe wintering.
Organic cornstarch is the lightest and most versatile starch. It is made from organic corn through multiple processes. Corn starch contains linoleic acid and vitamin E, which can lower cholesterol levels in the body, thereby reducing the occurrence of arteriosclerosis. It contains more calcium and iron, which can prevent high blood pressure and coronary heart disease. It also contains trace element selenium, which can accelerate the decomposition of oxides in the body and inhibit malignant tumors.
Corn Starch,Organic Cornstarch,Organic Corn Starch,Organic Cornstarch Powder
Organicway (xi'an) Food Ingredients Inc. , https://www.organicwayinc.com