There are roughly three types of labeling machines:
1. Plane type labeling machine realizes labeling and filming on the upper plane and upper arc surface of the workpiece, such as box, book, plastic shell, etc. There are two methods of rolling and sucking, mainly according to efficiency, precision and bubble requirements. Selection.
2. Round bottle labeling machine realizes labeling or filming on the circumferential surface of cylindrical and conical products, such as glass bottles and plastic bottles, which can realize functions such as circumferential, semi-circumferential, circumferential double-sided, circumferential positioning and labeling. There are two main methods: vertical labeling and horizontal labeling.
3. The side-type labeling machine realizes labeling or filming on the side plane and side arc surface of the workpiece, such as cosmetic flat bottle, square box, etc., which can be equipped with round bottle labeling equipment, and at the same time realize round bottle labeling.
The labeling machine mainly has the following classifications:
1. According to different adhesive coating methods, it can be divided into self-adhesive labeling machine, paste labeling machine (adhesive labeling machine, glue labeling machine) and hot melt adhesive labeling machine.
2. According to the degree of automation, it can be divided into automatic, automatic, semi-automatic and manual labeling machines.
3. According to the realization of different labeling functions, it can be divided into plane labeling machine, side labeling machine and circumferential labeling machine.
Pain Relief Patch for Breast
[Name] Medical Cold Patch
[Package Dimension] 10 round pieces
The pain relief patch is composed of three layers, namely, backing lining, middle gel and protective film. It is free from pharmacological, immunological or metabolic ingredients.
[Scope of Application] For cold physiotherapy, closed soft tissue only.
The patches give fast acting pain relief for breast hyperplasia, breast fibroids, mastitis, breast agglomera tion, swollen pain.
[How To Use a Patch]
Please follow the Schematic Diagram. One piece, one time.
The curing effect of each piece can last for 6-8 hours.
Do not apply the patch on the problematic skin, such as wounds, eczema, dermatitis,or in the eyes. People allergic to herbs and the pregnant are advised not to use the medication. If swelling or irritation occurs, please stop using and if any of these effects persist or worsen.notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Children using the patch must be supervised by adults.
Store below 30c in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Pain Relief Patch For Breast,Pain Relief Plaster For Breast,Relief For Breast Pain,Pad Relief Patch For Breast
Shandong XiJieYiTong International Trade Co.,Ltd. , https://www.xjplaster.com